So...I can't figure out how to comment with the other layout where I have to select my profile. I've tried dozens of times on several blogs, but can never get it to work.
Anyway, I just wanted to say that--as always--I love your pictures. I especially like the "art everywhere" picture. You are one talented women. Next week you should tell your class you took some awesome pictures--kids love taking pics; maybe they'll think that's more cool than grocery shopping (not that you care what they think). :)
6 comments:
So...I can't figure out how to comment with the other layout where I have to select my profile. I've tried dozens of times on several blogs, but can never get it to work.
Anyway, I just wanted to say that--as always--I love your pictures. I especially like the "art everywhere" picture. You are one talented women. Next week you should tell your class you took some awesome pictures--kids love taking pics; maybe they'll think that's more cool than grocery shopping (not that you care what they think). :)
Hey I would like to get the Real Johnson Family Blog. This is Kaylene, our email is wakcobell@yahoo.com
I'm not sure if I gave you our right email. It's wakcobell@yahoo.com this is Kaylene
Maren, I want to be invited to your blog! kyrsten
I s'pose you need my email, maybe. It's taralofley@gmail.com
I'd love an invite to your blog Maren!
Post a Comment